We service northern Lake County, Florida and surrounding areas, including The Villages, Leesburg, Fruitland Park, Umatilla, Eustis, Tavares and Mt. Dora!
Examinations, vaccines, and treatments are always done with the pet’s owner present. Being present with your pet from the beginning to the end of the visit gives you and your veterinarian the opportunity to discuss any questions that you may have about your pet’s health. It also gives the veterinarian the opportunity to discuss any abnormal findings with you.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an estimate for services. You will be pleased to find that our prices are extremely competitive; we offer multi-pet discounts and always pass our savings on to our clients!
Elite Veterinary Home Care Proudly Offers the Following Services
- Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- Every appointment includes a thorough nose to tail examination to detect any abnormalities with the eyes, ears, mouth, skin, heart, lungs, and internal organ systems.
- We offer only the highest quality and safest vaccines for our patients.
- We tailor a vaccine schedule for each individual pet because we do not believe in a “one size fits all” vaccination protocol.
- Lab Work
- We can perform any type of lab test that your pet may require: from heartworm tests to intestinal parasite exams to checking thyroid levels and urine samples – we have it all covered!
- Microchip Implantation
- We use slim-style microchips which allow for more comfortable implantation.
- Our microchips are not made of glass, so there is no risk of your pet’s microchip ever becoming broken and therefore nonfunctional.
- Microchips are registered in a national database so that your lost pet can find her way home if she goes missing.
- Your pet’s microchip will be scanned at every annual examination to ensure that it is still working properly.
- We are experts when it comes to treating skin allergies, itchy ears, urinary problems, inappropriate behaviors and anxiety, eye issues, vomiting, diarrhea, and more – and we do it all within the comfort of your home!
- We are equipped with a state of the art portable ultrasound machine which enables us to do an “internal” physical examination. Our ultrasound enables us to view the abdominal organs, including the gastrointestinal tract, urinary bladder, kidneys, and more!
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Monitoring blood pressure is just as important in pets as it is in humans! Recording blood pressure readings within the home allows for the most accurate readings.
- Does your pet have a lump or bump that you would like to have checked? We can aspirate the growth within the home and can look at the cells we obtain under our microscope to help reach a diagnosis and develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- We offer in-home euthanasia services for our patients so that their last tender moments can be spent in the comfort of their home surrounded by loved ones.
- Various cremation options are available for those owners who wish to have their pet cremated.
- We stock our most commonly used antibiotics, pain medications, allergy medications, ear treatments, eye drops, and prescription topical therapies right on our truck; we aim to have what you need, when you need it!
- Online Store
- Our easy-to-navigate online store is accessible right from our home page! Through our store, you can schedule auto-shipments of medication refills, supplements, and prescription diets, at competitive prices.
- Manufacturer rebates are automatically applied to purchases and we pass our savings on to you, the consumer.
- It is guaranteed that the medications or diets you order from our store are reliably sourced and are not expired or tampered with prior to shipment.
- Prescription Diets
- Many pets benefit from prescription diets, especially if they are suffering from kidney disease, urinary tract disease, high cholesterol, or frequent gastrointestinal upset.
- We can have any prescription veterinary diet shipped directly to your door with a 100% Money Back Guarantee if your pet will not eat it.
Because of the nature of house-call veterinary practice, there may be times where it is advised to take your pet to a brick-and-mortar animal hospital if he or she is very sick, needs more advanced diagnostics, or requires involved surgical treatments. We maintain great relationships with many traditional veterinary hospitals throughout Lake County and can refer you to someone that we trust, if ever necessary.
Please be aware that we are not an emergency service and we are typically unable to accommodate same-day appointment requests. In the event that your pet requires same-day service and we are unable to schedule you, please ask us for our recommendations of local clinics that might be best suited to assist your pet.